Cats are our housemates who walk in the home with graceful movements, disappear all day if they find their way, and find them sleeping in a corner. It’s one of the first alternatives to many people who want to feed animals at home. Although it doesn’t need to be applied for to meet up the toilet need, it appears quite simple from afar, but needless to say it’s a unique troubles.
Before moving forward to the tricks of cat care, it pays to to make a small reminder about the past of cats, in terms of it is known that cats have now been living with people since 1600s BC.
The most obvious distinction between male and female cats is that male cats establish very close relationships making use of their owners when they’re kittens and can move away because they grow. In female cats, however, the specific situation is normally the opposite, it needs some time for you to rely you, and once this atmosphere of trust is established, you won’t be after having a moment.
When you have decided to get a pet, you must first accustom yourself to seeing its feathers everywhere you go and sleep. Especially during hair change seasons, this shedding increase even more. Cats shed their thick, long and frequent hairs from the wintertime in the spring, instead they grow sparse, short and thin hairs. As they move from autumn to winter, they shed their summer feathers and return for their thick and thick feathers. Along with these seasonal reasons, malnutrition is also a dominant reason for hair loss. Excessive protein foods, vitamin and mineral deficiencies can lead to this problem. Besides, they are able to shed for psychological reasons just like humans do.
Once you accustom you to ultimately the hair removal and move on to another steps, you must prepare the correct environment for him at home.
- First, get yourself a food and a water bowl. If you get containers that are easy to clean, you could make your job easier. These containers should have a weight that’ll not reverse with a paw blow or wind.
- After the food container, you should get cat litter and toilet. This is certainly one of the most important needs. Whenever choosing a cat toilet, if you choose from the covered ones, you will even ensure the cleanliness of its surroundings because your cat will dig this sand with its paws before making the toilet. Meanwhile, there’s a higher potential for sand splashing around. Because the sands sold in the market hang in there the cat poop, you’ll prevent the chance of smell as a result of regular throwing every day.
- For your cat to find out their own place and be comfortable, you should get a sleep for him. If you do not want to cover commercial products, you can also use an old cushion or pillow at home. You should truly have a sleep particularly for your kitten.
- Scratching board is the better precaution to prevent your cat from scratching the carpet, seat and door edges.
- To comb your cat’s hair and get close to it, you need to get a pet comb. The tips with this comb must be blunt, otherwise it can hurt. Should you choose the screening regularly, your cat will become accustomed to it following a while.
- The most important point about nutrition is that you employ suitable food. Eating at home and with increased food can cause your cat not to eat dry food and have health problems. To obtain protein, vitamins and minerals, use professional products. If you should be feeding a neutered cat, you should choose special foods for this case, otherwise your cat won’t get enough and will face obesity. Irrespective of how cute fat cats look, this can be a problem that shortens their life.
- You will get support from your veterinarian in nail cutting, but you are able to do it yourself. In the event that you lightly press your cat’s paws without tightening too much, you will dsicover their nails sticking out. Without going too deep, you can cut your nails with calm movements. It is very important that you do not go deep because this may result in the death of one’s cat.
- Once you consider the vaccination schedule, you need to make the first dose of the mixed vaccine on the initial day of one’s cat, after 20 days, the next dose of the mixed vaccine is created and following the 27th day rabies vaccine, you pass the first stage. You ought to repeat the mixed and rabies vaccinations periodically every year. You need to repeat the parasite drop that you poured on the nape of the nape root every three months.
|İmage 1||: https://animalmascota.com|